Tuesday, February 22, 2011

SWIMMING GOALS

OLIVIA: Working on my distance, being able to go further
I can do this now, next time I need to keep my body straight
FRANCIS: To go faster down the length
I can do this, next time I need to concentrate on my breathing
CHRISTOPHER: To learn how to do backstroke
I need to still on this next term
BRANDON: To use my arms and legs
I need to still need to work on this
LIAM: To get better at my kicking
JOEL: To get better at breathing when I'm doing freestyle
I can do this now, I still to work on it.
SETH: To take a breath when swimming
I still need to work on this next term
JAIMEE: To breath correctly
I can do this, I need to work on keeping my legs off the bottom
MEIGHAN: To breath correctly, with my ear in the water
I can do this, but I need to do this consistently
MISTY: To use correct technique for my breathing and backstroke
I still need to work on it
ETHAN: To go faster in my backstroke
I can do this , next term I want to keep my body straight
IUEAN: to use my arms on my front
I can do this, next time I want to get better at using my arms, and getting into the big pool
CARLOS: to get my feet off the bottom
I can get them a little way off the bottom, but I still need to work on it.
EMILEE: To breath correctly, to hold my breath underwater
I can do this sometimes, but need to do it all the time
CHARLOTTE: To improve my breathing
I can do this, but now I need to go faster
MEG: To get down the whole length
I can do this! Next term I need to work on speed
EMMA: To work on my breathing
I need to continue to work on my breathing
CONNOR: To go faster in my backstroke, by kicking faster
I can do this, for next term I need to keep my body straight
ZACHARY: My breathing in freestyle, improve my backstroke
I can do this, but next term I need to continue to work at this
BRIANNA: To dive in and then swim off
I can do this, next term I need to work on my head position
SATURN ROSE: To improve my kicking in my backstroke
I can do this, and now I need to keep my body straight
SAVANNAH: Diving
I need to keep working at this
JUSTIN: Holding my breath for longer underwater
I can do this, next time I need to work on using my arms properly
DESTINY: To keep my head down when doing freestyle
I still need to work on this next term
JOSHUA: To get feet off the bottom without a flutterboard
I need to do this
RHYLEE: For next term I would like to get across the pool, without a flutterboard
JOSHUA: For next term I would like to work on my breathing
SAM: I would like to get better at my backstroke.

No comments:

Post a Comment