This term we are learning to evaluate. We are looking at dinosaurs and fossils. We are thinking about how the earth changed so that Dinosaurs became extinct.
Today we used the computers to search out some interesting information to help us do this.
Here are some of our useful facts:
1. Dinosaurs had strong muscles to lift its heavy body (Jarrod)
2. T Rex is classed as a crocodile (Jolene/Lenique)
3. Loch Ness monster is real and its a dinosaur (Joshua/Ethan)
4. We think the Loch Ness monster is actually a family of dinosaurs (Cameron)
5. Dinosaurs died out about 65 million years ago. (Kiana/Brianna)
6. Loch Ness monster is Scotish (Charlotte/Emma)
7. All ground dinosaurs have strong legs, even little ones (Lily)
8. Dinosaurs have changed over time (Francis)
9. There were lots of prehistoric creatures with names we can't pronounce (Savannah/Piper)
10. Loch Ness' nickname is Nessie (Keisha/Gabby)
11. We can go back 4.5 billion years for our earths history (Liam)
12. Some dinosaur legs are bigger than people (Jack)
13. There were 5 sightings of the Loch Ness monster when in 1933 (Tom)
14. People have taken fake photos of the Loch Ness monster (Riley)
15. The Loch Ness monster can be found in the Loch Ness Lake in Scotland (Haare)
16. A T Rex is a meat eater dinosaur (Kiana)
17. The Loch Ness monster was first sited in 1534 (Cameron)
So we need to evaluate do we think the Loch Ness monster is real? Does it still exist?
What do you think?