Thursday, March 17, 2011

More Mulberry Stories

And here are more of our stories!!

And to think that I saw it on Lytton Street... 


A grey cat pulling a piece of white paper. No a stripy tiger pulling a black piece of paper. But what about a tiger pulling a brown party house. Then a rainbow elephant pulling a black party house. A rainbow elephant pulling a instrument band truck with a French trailer on the back. Wait..that is too boring. What about a couple of kids pulling a wagon full of water with their pet fish called pish and a yellow instrument ban truck with a trailer on the back. Oh NO! Lytton Street runs into Monmouth street. I better make some traffic. So out came 4 green bikers. Hooray. I’m home with a gnome. “Dad, dad, all I saw today was a cat pulling a piece of white paper.”

By Emma

And to think that I saw it on Lytton Street... 


An awesome car driving past real fast.

A zooming car driving past real fast with boosters on the back.

A big car driving past towing a plane. Na , that’s too boring. What about the plane having a big fat elephant dancing on the back.

How about the elephant having a man juggling quickly on the top.

I can do better than that. The plane should have heaps of balloons on the back. Na..I’ll just tell Dad the truth. “Hey Dad…all I saw was a cool car.”

By Connor.

And to think that I saw it on Lytton Street...

A stripy zebra walking. A zebra pulling a trailer. No that is not right. I want a mouse pulling the trailer, that is too boring. How about a rocket booster that mouse will go flying around. No wait, a bird can fly along with it. NO, no,no. A duck can waddle with the trailer. But then I got home and I said to my Mum “All I saw on Lytton Street today was a stripy zebra walking.”

By Christopher

And to think that I saw it on Lytton Street...

A yellow bumblebee flying. But wait what about a monkey. That is a bit boring. With a candycane..nah that’s too boring. What about a monkey swimming with red boots. It can be better than that. What about the monkey wearing a green top, dancing. But when I got home to Mum I said “All I saw was a bumblebee flying.”

By Emilee

And to think that I saw it on Lytton Street...

A blue car driving on the road. That’s odd. What about an icecream truck with balloons outside and people laughing and so did I.

By Misty

No comments:

Post a Comment